@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meie+Script);
0

Obessed with twilight saga novel series

Posted by ejceasar on Thursday, September 30, 2010 in , ,
Obessed with twilight saga novel series

Recently I have been so obsessed with reading books,
Level of my obsession, after watching the movie Twilight, I had to get the books...
The Twilight Saga series that I had to borrow some money to get the series yesterday.

Now I own all the four books :) :) :) :)

Twilight
New moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Its month end remember... when I said my hubby that I had borrowed money to get the books he was so furious...

I have started reading the first book... and this is the first time I was inspired to read a book after watching a movie. I regret that I am so late in watching the most romantic movies this late...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions Of A Project Development Manager All rights reserved.