@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meie+Script);
0

Code formatting obsession

Posted by ejceasar on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 in ,
What is it with me and the code formatting obsession... I could not stand a not neatly aligned page of coding. It is so tempting to sit down and start formatting them with tags and enters. It is really time consuming, a time that could be spent more worth but wasted.

Who cares a 1000 lines of code not formatted until it works correctly. But it will bother me.

What do I exactly have in my mind? Some day when some one chose to view source in my HTML document and see a pile of code, they would think what a bad programmer... what this code offer!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions Of A Project Development Manager All rights reserved.