@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meie+Script);
0

Love stuck with twilight

Posted by ejceasar on Friday, October 01, 2010 in ,
I am so love stuck right now after reading the first book in the Twilight Saga series. I am inadvertently blushing to myself all the time.

The only difference is I am not in my teens any more to let my imagination brood. I already have vampire lover with me tied our knots. But still the story has engrossed me. I thought no other love other than Rhett Butler's love to Scarlett in Gone with the wind could be portrayed so well in fiction. That was the last time I read the story in one sitting. I am willing to change my mind.

PS. I will never compare the high standard literary classic with this book though, but only the love conveyed.

I still love the book for its simplicity. I recommend all the teens who are in love, falling in love to read this book to get the feel of it.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions Of A Project Development Manager All rights reserved.