@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meie+Script);
0

Reason to suspend the Office boy

Posted by ejceasar on Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Either he is completely ignorant or he is too courageous to commit a theft when we have 15+ cameras wired around the company.



We had to take an hard decision. First we asked him to leave the job. Then I gave a final warning for him to repent for suspension until month end.

Finally my boss gave him a 3 day suspension.

I asked him why should he be so lenient...

As a boss I should think of a lot of things. Cannot take abrupt reasons.

Being in this position means to face

"A 1001 good things and a 1001 bad things and everything belongs to me. I take responsibility. - Vijay

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions Of A Project Development Manager All rights reserved.